The term ‘Vector Vantage‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Vector Vantage LLC, Harrison Twp, Michigan 48045. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- For payments that are made through a second party, PayPal for example, any information given to the second party is subject to their terms and conditions
- The user recognizes that pricing of products and services are subject to change.
- Vector Vantage reserves the right to close a user’s BriefView account if it contains illicit material or if the account has been used for illicit purposes. Users are solely responsible for the content of documents they have in their account and the content of documents they make available to the public.
- The user is responsible to ensure any information in their BriefView account or information that is made public does not infringe any copyright laws.
- If a user’s BriefView account is inactive for 3 years, it will be closed and saved documents in the personal account will no longer be accessible. Public documents submitted through this account may also be removed. Notification of closing the account may be sent to the account e-mail on file after 2 years of inactivity. This is subject to change without notice.